[THEME] Gingercomb Juiced for Liberty v0.6

limatime42

Reaction score
Thanks droidxdoes4g and Juicy.

I just installed and sent a small donation. I'm not much of a themer but this is awesome

jp1m16

Reaction score
I must say. Very nice. After I figured out what I was doing wrong.lol. if it doesn't download use a different browser
I used dolphin and it worked. Thanks for this.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Tallen1331

Reaction score
any1 try this on .7 yet? might give it a shot later today, considering it doesnt seem like much was done to the system from .6 to .7

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish we had themes like this for the d2!
Droid 2 liberated gingerbread v0.5

Zog

Reaction score

Sold my year old D2 and bought a month old dx for $25 less off Craigslist. You should do the same heh. I don't miss my keyboard at all.

I do miss the blue though.. yellow's not my style.. someone try this out on .7 :)

Scallywag1

Reaction score

Sold my year old D2 and bought a month old dx for $25 less off Craigslist. You should do the same heh. I don't miss my keyboard at all.

I do miss the blue though.. yellow's not my style.. someone try this out on .7 :)

It works. Just flashed it. Only boot animation missing. Didn't wipe anything either fyi.

Sent from my Liberty GB v7 DX

Tallen1331

Reaction score
Just flashed this 2 minutes ago, wiped cache partition out of habbit, but everything seems to be working fine with the exception of the HC boot animation.

yoyoche

Reaction score
Just flashed this 2 minutes ago, wiped cache partition out of habbit, but everything seems to be working fine with the exception of the HC boot animation.

+1 this is really nice. I love the notification and settings themed.
I did not wipe when installing.
Tip comin your way.

limatime42

Reaction score
Interesting... The boot animation is working with me on 0.7

I disabled boot animation under Liberty toolbox before flashing the theme. Maybe that is a workaround?

Kjguy43

Reaction score
Running 2.0 issues

Hi running 2.0 liberty and having issues.

When I try to download through toolbox I get permission denied.

Install through bootstap and install from zip, I get abort.

Ideas?

Theme works great!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It doesnt work because this theme is for liberty gb (as you can hopefully see by the title of the thread)! You are on 2.0.1 which is a froyo rom. You're lucky you didn't screw up your phone trying to flash this theme. You will have to get on gb if you want the theme. There are many threads around to get you on gingerbread.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

salem

Reaction score
Beautiful theme overall... great job! Two slight things I've noticed: 1 on the lock screen, the circle doesn't match up with the slide 2 when making a password or pin # for security, the type isn't visible; only the pattern lock works.

However, I don't know if it's the gingercomb theme causing the issues, or if it was there when I flashed .7