THEME for non rooted X?!?

droidpirate

Reaction score
If you just root your device with the 1 Click Root (should be easy) I could make a metamorph of the theme

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
If you just root your device with the 1 Click Root (should be easy) I could make a metamorph of the theme

with 2.2 right around the corner do you think its worth goin through the root unroot process ??

droidpirate

Reaction score
ROOTing yes, installing froyo 2.2 leak - no

you can easily unroot your device install the froyo install the 2.2 release when it comes out and re-root your device.

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
ROOTing yes, installing froyo 2.2 leak - no

you can easily unroot your device install the froyo install the 2.2 release when it comes out and re-root your device.

then that sounds like a plan

I went to the droidpirate.com website and it seems very helpful

could you possibly recommend a good restore/backup program I could use before rooting my device? Ive seen a few in the market and read some reviews on here but everyone seems to have there own opinions

droidpirate

Reaction score
if you are just running the stock 2.1 and all you are doing is installing ROOT there is really nothing that could go wrong. If you are just using the 1 click root method program it will just say root failed or root successful

and then on the program when you want to remove root, just click remove root and its gone.

instant message me on aim "fugitive" ill send you the metamorph of revolution

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
if you are just running the stock 2.1 and all you are doing is installing ROOT there is really nothing that could go wrong. If you are just using the 1 click root method program it will just say root failed or root successful

and then on the program when you want to remove root, just click remove root and its gone.

instant message me on aim "fugitive" ill send you the metamorph of revolution

Im at work right now but ill be home in about 45 minutes....if your still on then ill shoot you IM, if your gone then no worries we'll hook up sooner or later

thanks for all the help its much appreciated

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
looks like i missed you, oh well we'll get together soon thanks