Theme Changer do you like it sound off

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i want to get peoples insight on the theme changer and if they like it im gonna continue to work on the apks for learning purposes but wanted to get peoples opinions on the theme changer shall i keep it or shall i remove it and hook up with a few themers to get some full themes on the ROM? sound off

jev

Reaction score
I really like it. Having the ease and convenience of switching themes quickly is very nice.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I was told to do a reboot after installing a theme with the changer to get everyhing to take effect so honestly I prefer update.zip themes. Having to spend the extra minute or so with RZR to boot in and out of recovery to install the theme doesnt bother me, I do realize that people love the changer so I am sure you will need to implement it. I just dont use it.

Keep up the great work though I did enjoy your zero theme apk and look forward to any updates you put out for it, if you do so :)

aj8600

Reaction score
I really like the ease of the theme changer .apk's. And if you have ADW you only have to restart ADW not the whole phone. The being said I do like the capabilities of the update.zip theming. I like having the option of the theme changer.

Ill get back to you about your new build soon cush.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

666ogre666

Reaction score
I like it because you can go back to stock and change easily without reflashing a full rom however it isn't ever a complete theme without some metamorphs for stuff like lockscreen where as an update.zip works for that

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums