***Lightning*** Theme changer apk

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theme Changer APK

Install Instructions: Download apk and install like any other apk, go to theme chooser and select lightning. For future updates switch to a different theme install new lightning.apk over the old one and select in theme chooser.

This is a work in progress to which I hope to add alot to, it is not nearly as complete as I hope for it to become . If you have any third party apps/widgets you would like to see themed please post them and I will try to add them as quickly as I can

lightning.apk

There is currently one bug that i know of the large twitter widget is black making the text hard to read. Once I get all the text color code added and working they should all be black widgets. Also hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to update this post with a list of the apps that this will theme.

CAP2011041023403.jpg
CAP2011041023402.jpg
CAP2011041023401.jpg

CAP201104100050.jpg
CAP201104100101.jpg

Credits:
Huge thanks cush2push for hooking me up with his template for the themechanger he has put a ton of great work into it and im lucky to be involved with it. Also Haxzamatic for all his original work on the tmobile theme apk and his guide.

aj8600

Reaction score
Looks good man! Keep it up!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks good man! Keep it up!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thanks, at some point this week I will probably port the whole theme and get it posted since the theme changer is limited currently in its ability to do things such as inverting apps(but I am working on that too)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk