[Theme] Blue Lighting

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
[Theme] Blue Lightning

Please Read All the way!
(HeXen link at the bottom!)

This is a Blue/Black ish theme that is a working progess! It is what I am currently running on my phone. I take no credit for the images, is bits and pieces from a lot of other themes.
This is a THEME so you need to already be on Angels latest update. (6.2) Then install this over it. I have tested it on top of other themes and it still works! Only a few app have been modified right now, (more to come). So what hasnt been modified will keep the look of what you had before.

Credit: Angel for his rom, and to jayr83 for all his help!!!

I'm only posting this because I read where angel was working/wanting a blue/black theme and I hope this fills the gap until he gets what he wants.:)

Also since I believe I'm the first to post a theme only for this rom, if you notice any problems please let me know!

DISCLAIMER:
I nor 13thAngel take responsibility for anything that happens to your phone... This includes (but not limited to) bricking, bootloops, bad installs, funny smells and highly contagious communicable diseases. ALWAYS CREATE A NANDROID!

Installation:
If you are already running angelrom, data/cache wipe just because its the OCD thing to do. I installed several times without any wipe or data/cache (Didnt want to reset up accounts) but once again do at your own risk.

If you aren't running angelrom I would revert to stock through sbf or nandroid(hopefully you have a stock backup just in case) and make sure you are updated to .330. Boot into clockworkmod recovery. Data/Cache wipe and install.

Also .. there might be some issues but I have not come across any yet . If you find some .. please report them and i can try my hardest to fix them.
(Credit for Disclaimer: kickyindahead)
**If a theme somewhere else has the same name let me know, and I will think of a new name!**
Blue Lightning Theme
Remember this is Theme ONLY! You need to be on Angel 6.2 already (any theme)

If you not getting 10% battery increments, let me know!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If your on HeXen heres the link for you!
Blue Lightning HeXen

Last edited:
OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Reserved! for screen shots!

Last edited:

keolawills

Reaction score
Nice work mopar. Im going to download and flash later today after work.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

amphappy_71

Reaction score
Holy goat nads batman....a new one every day or so....great work...will download later (sd oh so full)...

Sooner or later......

Sent from my lost identity DROID2 GLOBAL @ 1.30 GHz using DroidForums

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Text is now white on status bar!!!!!

Swirly

Reaction score
Holy goat nads batman....a new one every day or so....great work...will download later (sd oh so full)...

Sooner or later......

^^^ agreed~!~ sd card on full dancedroid Love the theme, running it now!

clouse2013

Reaction score

Sooner or later......

^^^ agreed~!~ sd card on full dancedroid Love the theme, running it now!

Isnt having multiple themes and roms finally a blessing for us D2G users. This is a first for sure. Glad i could be a small part of it guys. But great job Mopar on this theme. Looks pretty bad ass. and also the start of just themes and not themed roms for the D2G. good start with themers and devs like 13th and Fennux. Hopefully we wont be a forgotten phone anymore.

amphappy_71

Reaction score
I am stuck with this phone for awhile...going to do a rom, but it will not be until fall. Checked out a few sites...I imagine it could be done on a windows based system (worked fine for apps), but the directions I found require the big U! Sooner or later...

Sent from my I don’t have time for this... DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
theme is looking good fellas :) keep up the awesome work!

its always refreshing to see people keeping the droid theming alive ;)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what do you guy's keyboards look like? ive done several blue-ish themes in the past, and ive got several nice looking blue keyboards stashed away somewhere....

are you guys using the gingerbread keyboard? stock froyo? or is everyone using their favorite paid keyboard instead :) if thats the case, i cant help much there lol

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well we are all waiting on GB to hit, so we are still on froyo :(

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thats what im used to working with, umm...has anyone tried to get just the GB keyboard working with your rom? i know on the d1 there are several froyo roms that support the GB keyboard, but either is relatively ok, my keyboard images will transfer fairly easily, that is if any of you are interested, and dont already have a really nice keyboard with this theme, i didnt see on in the screen shots, so thats why i decided to ask :)