[THEME] Blackout-Blue for Liberty v0.9

dizz

Reaction score
I have to say...zomg best theme ever.....this could be my first post to lawd have mercy.....great job on this theme bro

Sent from my DROIDX

f4d3

Reaction score
How do I uninstall this theme? I'm trying to install another colored theme made by you.
Edit: What launcher and launcher theme are you using OP? It looks amazing.

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How do I uninstall this theme? I'm trying to install another colored theme made by you.
Edit: What launcher and launcher theme are you using OP? It looks amazing.

Just install another theme over it though my first few themes (red and green) were not as complete as my last two (blue and orange) so you will have some left over themed stuff. And the launcher is launcher pro plus with a dock icon I found somewhere..if you want it I can give it to you.

f4d3

Reaction score
Just install another theme over it though my first few themes (red and green) were not as complete as my last two (blue and orange) so you will have some left over themed stuff. And the launcher is launcher pro plus with a dock icon I found somewhere..if you want it I can give it to you.
That would be great, thank you so much.

Ntnme2lose

Reaction score
Question...I downloaded Liberty v0.9, made the changes that I wanted with the customizer, then downloaded this theme to go along with it. Whenever i reboot my phone after installing it from the zip, the setup wizard always force closes and i always have to restore my phone from one of my backups. Is there something Im doing wrong?

I always wipe the cache and data before actually downloading the zip. No clue what I can be doing wrong. Seems like everything else I download from a zip works perfectly. Any suggestions?

arieman3

Reaction score
Had to download because you are a Duke fan, and you live in Boone!

The Theme is sweet too!

Thanks!

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Had to download because you are a Duke fan, and you live in Boone!

The Theme is sweet too!

Thanks!

Yeah man thanks! Yeah been a Duke fan since I was little, go to App State now but Duke will always be my team.