[THEME] BigDX Serenity For RubiX ROM 1.9.5 ☢ 8 Colors to Choose From!! ☢

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I absolutely love the genie widget background!!!!
Thanks.. It's also the same for many other things ex. settings, market, googlequicksearch, music, etc

That one took a little bit to come up with. Had about 10 or 15 layers in photoshop :)

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey. Sweet theme..what skins are you using for beautiful widgets?

They are my serenity themed beautiful widgets... i will upload to media fire today :)

Maps is now correct color for green and blue :)

Thank you, sir! So you upped them to mediafire already? If so, is Serenity or Maps what I need? Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Maps is what you need... the Serenity zip file contains all the system files that you will need first.. the other files in that color folder are 3rd party apps that have to be installed one, by one. (you will need to uninstall the app first if you have it already installed from market BUT if you are changing from one serenity color to another, it will install right on top)

mugsy77

Reaction score
Maps is what you need... the Serenity zip file contains all the system files that you will need first.. the other files in that color folder are 3rd party apps that have to be installed one, by one. (you will need to uninstall the app first if you have it already installed from market BUT if you are changing from one serenity color to another, it will install right on top)

One Big problem! They all look so dang nice, you need to have a feature to boot to whatever color you want. (j/k of course) Now I gotta pick my favorite and stick with it :)

I am sure you are burnt out from doing themes for the many roms that are out there, but I hope you stick with a select few. I am sure you will if folks keep the donations coming -hints at folks- =)

Donating now. Thanks Big!

**Hmm, seems I have to be a paypal member by donating with your link. Normally I would not have to when donating when selecting to send, like your BiGnAdAd Manila Paypal (which works without being a member). Any ideas how to send ya some bucks w/o being a member of paypal? They are forcing me to join. Lol! **

Last edited:
OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Changelog
12-27-10
Added Beautiful Widget Skins to zip file (Will install to /sdcard/data)
Added ADW EX Launcher Skins (This is a paid app so can only provide skins)
Instructions to Install Skins
It should pull the app from your phone, modify, resign, and upload it back to your phone.
Download and unzip skin file from HERE
Connect phone to pc in Windows Media Sync Mode
Execute the Run.bat file in the skin folder
Note
Must have Android sdk installed to run adb commands in Run.bat (Click HERE
for help)

v Dr0psh0tz x

Reaction score
maybe it's due to lack of sleep on my part, but for some reason I can't get Facebook for the red version to install. It runs through the motions then says application not installed. This theme is awesome btw, best I've seen hands down.

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
maybe it's due to lack of sleep on my part, but for some reason I can't get Facebook for the red version to install. It runs through the motions then says application not installed. This theme is awesome btw, best I've seen hands down.
The only thing i can think it would be is that facebook is installed on system already..

Make sure it is uninstalled, then try to install...

Might have to use file explorer to check /system/app & /data/app and make sure no instance is there

v Dr0psh0tz x

Reaction score
The only thing i can think it would be is that facebook is installed on system already..

Might have to use file explorer to check /system/app & /data/app and make sure no instance is there

Alright, checked both locations and they were fine. uninstalled Facebook, tried to install red version and it was unsuccessful, but i can install blue or green.

elecga

Reaction score

Alright, checked both locations and they were fine. uninstalled Facebook, tried to install red version and it was unsuccessful, but i can install blue or green.

Fixed red facebook.apk has been posted to the mediafire folder.

v Dr0psh0tz x

Reaction score
the red version just doesn't like me haha, still not working for me.

off-topic: donation coming your way for the theme :)

Last edited:

RichieD

Reaction score
Awesome theme as usual! Just a couple questions... my launcher does not look like the screenshots? Is the keyboard supposed to be themed? My icons are not themed, don't know if they are supposed to be? Btw, im trying to run the blue theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App