bassdj

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Any word on the next update, and what your expecting to change?

Next update should be either tonight or tomorrow...it will add more wallpapers and fix the news and weather force close issue...this will most likely be the final oreoslice

Sent from my Droid 2 with Liberty

ryan4h

Reaction score
Market keeps force closing after installing theme. Any ideas? "The application Market (process com.android. vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Thanks in advance.

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Market keeps force closing after installing theme. Any ideas? "The application Market (process com.android. vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Thanks in advance.

ive been chatting with a guy with the same issue, and we havent figured it out yet

tb110895

Reaction score

ive been chatting with a guy with the same issue, and we havent figured it out yet

From what I've seen, it's the X thats force closing, not the 2. Just saying if you didn't know already

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co

From what I've seen, it's the X thats force closing, not the 2. Just saying if you didn't know already

this other guy has a 2 and its happening

ryan4h

Reaction score
Market keeps force closing after installing theme. Any ideas? "The application Market (process com.android. vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Please keep me posted. Tried all the usual fixes - went into settings - applications - manage applications and cleared data and cache, but didn't resolve the issue. Also tried reinstalling theme, but no fix. Thanks.

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
HOLY CRAP ITS BEEN POSTED ON DROID-LIFE.COM
LINK

jsin

Reaction score
I've been using this theme for 2 days now and no major issues... but the dialer goes white while in call and is very hard on the eyes. And I like the market transparency but can you add some kinda smoked background to it? I was unable to use my wallpaper of choice because I couldn't read anything.

jsin

Reaction score
Also check mark boxes are white on white in almost everything