[THEME]OreoSlice "Liberty's favorite cookie" for DroidX

gimlet72

Reaction score
I've noticed that the clock in the upper right comer does not always update. Mine says 7 am but it is 726. Home screen clock is good

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I've noticed that the clock in the upper right comer does not always update. Mine says 7 am but it is 726. Home screen clock is good

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Did you re-flash the Liberty ROM without wiping and then install this theme ?

tox

Reaction score
this theme alone is making me considering using Liberty ROM on my DX. lol

you dont happen to have a themed Launcher Pro to go along with this, do you?

pbdoggie

Reaction score

This is what I did with mine... my icons are inverted forms of the stock colors... Theres tons a launchepro.droidicon.com
View attachment 30416

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

tox

Reaction score

This is what I did with mine... my icons are inverted forms of the stock colors... Theres tons a launchepro.droidicon.com
View attachment 30416

that looks awesome. thanks for the heads up. i think im going to wait until liberty 2.0 has been out for a little bit before i give it a try but this is the first ROM i looked at for my DX and i dont think ill have to run any others dancedroid

pbdoggie

Reaction score
The theme also has b&w icons...

aefe12e3-6a8c-e574.jpg

Last edited:

REARless

Reaction score
What font are you using? I love your theme! However I like having text icons on my homepage. Is it some Square font or a Euro font?

pbdoggie

Reaction score
What font are you using? I love your theme! However I like having text icons on my homepage. Is it some Square font or a Euro font?

Who are you asking? Mine is sony style available from the toolbox

bluskyline21

Reaction score
I had the LimeSlice theme and liked it ok but some things about it were bothering me. Attention to detail was not made in some major areas so I have these questions:

1). Is the Lockscreen going to say "Oreo Slice" or is it still saying "Orange Slice" like it did in "LIME" ?

2). Above, with pulldown bar. I never had Orange Slice installed, so I dont know why it would say "Orange" when I was clearly on "Lime." Is that stuff fixed?

droidxethan

Reaction score
I had the LimeSlice theme and liked it ok but some things about it were bothering me. Attention to detail was not made in some major areas so I have these questions:

1). Is the Lockscreen going to say "Oreo Slice" or is it still saying "Orange Slice" like it did in "LIME" ?

2). Above, with pulldown bar. I never had Orange Slice installed, so I dont know why it would say "Orange" when I was clearly on "Lime." Is that stuff fixed?

This theme will not dissapoint u its very well put together so download it and enjoy :)

sapko

Reaction score
the liberty eagle wallpaper first image from the op is not in the wallpaper pack, any chance u can post it. btw oreo rocks. thanks

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
the liberty eagle wallpaper first image from the op is not in the wallpaper pack, any chance u can post it. btw oreo rocks. thanks

I think your seeing the lockscreen image which is a new feature of the Liberty v2.0.1 update. I just made it glow white in the new update that ill release in a few days ok? Or maybe i am just retarded and dont know what you mean...

sapko

Reaction score
I think your seeing the lockscreen image which is a new feature of the Liberty v2.0.1 update. I just made it glow white in the new update that ill release in a few days ok? Or maybe i am just retarded and dont know what you mean...[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I ment. I'll be checking for the update only ten times a day.

FR3SH JIV3

Reaction score
This theme looks awesome! I am new to Liberty but can't wait to apply this theme to 2.0.1. Any news on the update?