The world’s first real smartwatch!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
[video=youtube;IAcftDhEVR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IAcftDhEVR4[/video]​

The i’mWatch makes use of the Android operating system to create the “smart watch” experience that’s looking more and more exciting as OEMs take on the idea. You can receive and accept calls from the watch as well as read text messages.Another area they hope to have the other products beat in are apps. Their app store (called the i’market) will house a number of apps adapted for the small display. Facebook, Twitter, weather and more are just a few of the obvious we imagine will be on there. They also have i’music, a music subscription service that’ll allow you to listen to millions of songs on the go. The watch also looks good aesthetically. i’m is all about style and they bring a simplistic but elegant design with the i’mWatch.
home_slide_jewel-550x331.jpg

Connect to iPhone, Android and all possible future smartphones. Stop searching into bags and pockets, clearly talk through a powerful speakerphone, leaving the hands free for more important or amusing tasks. Download from i’m Music and listen to all your favorite tunes, view the image gallery and get all possible apps from i’m Shop. Experience a whole new range of possibilities.

SOURCE: imWatch

Last edited:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Yeah, saw this a couple months ago and had me thinkin... Thinkin I don't need one. :D

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I personally want one but DAMN...they are freakin' expensive!

combatmedic870

Reaction score
hell costs less then my current watch! :)

the titanium and the black on black ones are pretty dang nice looking. I think if they kept you well updates and everything it could be a good product. when i think of a watch though...its usually long term. so 1500 for a watch that you wear for 10 years isnt bad. but for one that it outdated in 2 is.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Surprised they went with the "i..." as a name, thought anyone dealing with android would stay away from anything starting with a lower case i. That black on black one looks reallllly good tho.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm
In Need
:smile-b::crazy::cool-b:​

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Surprised they went with the "i..." as a name, thought anyone dealing with android would stay away from anything starting with a lower case i. That black on black one looks reallllly good tho.
its actuall "i'm" lol...i dont think they would get sued for that

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Rich nerds the world over are wetting themselves over these things. Personally I can't see them going mainstream because they have no real style to them. It's the same reason most people no longer wear digital watches. When are people going to learn, in a classy society, or at least a society attempting to have some class, we don't want to tell time with our watches, and we don't want to fondle with apps on our watches; we just want them to look cool. A man can't say, "I want a fancy bracelet to wear." because he shouldn't, so he buys a watch. I'd much rather buy a $1,500 Versace watch with a sleek, minimalistic design...than an Android powered geek watch, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Anyway, just my 1 cent rant.

yorT

Reaction score
For how much the faces of my watched get banged up, I wouldn't want the same happening to a $700 watch that depends on the face to do everything.

Vakharn

Reaction score
What amuses me about this product (aside from all the other problems mentioned by previous posters and the ridiculous price tag) is their claim to have the first curved capacitive touch screen. Clearly they haven't been paying attention to android phones for the past year. Also they claim it was invented entirely in Italy. Ok, sure, maybe this particular design but there's not much innovative about putting android on a watch. Other people have thought of this before.

Edit: Also, I don't think marketing this as an upscale style product is a good idea. It's a tech gadget for gadget fiends. No gadget fiend is going to buy a gold android watch.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Cool but still way too bulky for my tastes. Perhaps as the tech evolves the design will become thinner. Every regular watch I wear takes a lot of abuse and gets scuffed and scratch pretty quickly; when you wear something on your arm that's bound to happen. I don't like the name of these either "i'm" :blink: ...really? That's the best name they could come up with? Cool idea but "i'm" not interested... yet.