The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by RafficaX, Oct 11, 2010.

1. nathan56989

nathan56989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks. Worked. so far. will report back if anything else goes wrong.

2. 04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Absolutey fine to do...I always myself when a load a Brand new Rom just ensure a Bugless Load..Its Just me tough

3. mrjaydee82

mrjaydee82 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Blackdroid your roms are the best. Used you until i got a d2. I still use you with my wifes d1. Know what would be freaking awesome? If you ported one of your roms to d2. I can guarantee it would be amazing. I would even test it for you. ;-)

4. BostonDan

BostonDan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm just wondering, I try to use the UltimateDroid quick commands such as "install2system" which is suppose to install all apps to /sdcard/system. When I run this command, it still has my internal memory quite low (~26MB) and the apps do not appear to have moved to the /sdcard/system (although if I do use adb and look at /sdcard/system I see some .apks such as "SetupWizard.apk, Settings.apk, etc.) but not a majority of my "downloaded programs".

I wish to put most of my programs purely on the sdcard. I know Froyo has the ability to put programs onto the sdcard in a limited fashion (on /sdcard/.android_secure) but I want my programs completely on the sdcard, and not half on the sdcard and half still in internal phone memory.

Anybody figure this out, or can help me?

Thanks!

Cheers,
    B.D.

5. mdgmcse

mdgmcse Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Some apps are not able to be installed on the sdcard since they will not run properly. You can see which ones are incapable by going into the applications section of settings and tapping an application and tying to choose "move to sdcard". Some simply do not have the option because they would crash the phone when the sdcard is absent such as when mounting to your pc via usb. I found that a majority will not allow installation to sd, and some even if they are capable will sometimes still not function properly, making it best to leave them installed to the phone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

6. BostonDan

BostonDan Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes, I am aware of the "move to SD" function built into Froyo, but this is not really my quesiton. Many of the programs I am talking about should be able to be moved completely to /sdcard/system (I am NOT talking about moving these programs to /sdcard/.android_secure) (TFLN, etc), but only a portion of these programs are moved. I have heard of other roms where people have 200+ apps on their SDcard, fully on the SDCard and not only a portion of them. As I have said, I try to use the "install2system" quick command on UD which should install programs to the /sdcard/system folder, but it does not operate as advertised. I am trying to find if somebody had been able to use this quick command successfully.

Cheers,
    B.D.

7. MrSinister1

MrSinister1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just flashed UD v1.0.0 2day and now I can't boot into CW recovery anymore, anyone with advice or ideas would be very much helpful???

8. The_Chief

The_Chief Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try flashing SPRecovery in ROM Manager and then re-flashing Clockwork. It's a little finicky that way...

9. joeybarclay

joeybarclay Member

Ratings:
    +1
    for some reason both time I flashed this ROM it always skips past 30% I have watched it, it goes from 40% to 20%

10. CoFoltman84

CoFoltman84 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Just thought I'd share my screenshots...Stock theme with custom tweaks

Attached Files:

11. joeybarclay

joeybarclay Member

Ratings:
    +1
    This doesn't sound right, My display is taking 50% of my battery since unplugged that cant be right can it? Others are android system 25%, wifi 10%, cell standby 8%, phone idle 7% and android os 2%

12. Stelv

Stelv Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Just wanted to say this rom is running excellent for me! I seem to get better battery life with compcache disabled. Stock kernel and built-in overclock is awesome. The stock interface is great...the font is perfect! I didn't need to add anything extra to this rom...cool beans the way it is.

Search tags for this page
droid x2 removing unplug charger banner
the ultimate droid 1.0.0 download

ultimate droid 1

ultimate droid 1.0.0
ultimate droid 3.3.1 mirror