The Seidio company and their excellent customer service

cb3FSU

Reaction score
I feel like I need to let you guys know about this.

I bought a Seidio Innocase for my Droid and it was very difficult to install. It took about an hour the first time but stayed on very well from Christmas Eve till about 3 days ago when the front face popped off.

I tried for the last 3 days to get it to go back on and it simply would not. I worked at it for at least 2 or 3 hours collectively throughout the days and I could only get 3 of 4 corners to snap on and stay.

Finally, last night I had exhuasted my patience and emailed them with my situation.

This morning I received an email saying:

We are sorry to hear about the troubles that you are having with your Innocase. All of our products are warranted for 180 days from the date of purchase. If you are within that period, there are a couple of options depending on where the item was purchased. An advance replacement is being sent. Please allow 5-7 buiness days for delivery.

This is a top notch company that makes an excellent looking and functioning product when installed. Ive seen some of the other cases and wouldnt think about using them, this case appears to be a factory installed part of the phone that IMO, actually improves the look of the Droid and the way it feels in my hand.

Thank you Seidio

seidioseidio

Reaction score
You are welcome! It is customers and forum members with their feedback and suggestions that drive us to continue to innovate and provide excellent customer service! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seidio is definitely the best company I've found for phone accessories, I just got my case/protective screens and they're incredible.

arty2hottie

Reaction score
sounds like a good company. I think i will order one

Last edited: