Seidio Extended Battery

Tegamal

Reaction score
I'd love the extra battery life, but I don't think I could get over that hump, & yes Wild, there IS a hump! :rofl3:

Big Cam

Reaction score
I think that's ridiculous how far it sticks out.

I hope the extra battery life is worth it.

OP
masterxchief

masterxchief

Reaction score
Wow I used my Droid heavily today surfing the net and playing games and the battery was at 60%. I restarted my Droid and the battery widget said 80% remaining!

Pele

Reaction score
"Is that a Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery in your pocket or are you just glad to see me". :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

windstrings

Reaction score
OK.. I got my 2600mah Extended battery today!
I definitely recommend it!
I actually "like" my phone sitting up off the surface of the table a bit which protects the camera lens a bit.

I also got the black cover which is superb.... its a soft velvet plastic.
I've never felt anything like it!.. feels like felt, but its plastic!
And fits like a glove!.... very precise workmanship.

Below are some pictures:
Just the battery cover alone:
ThuJan14211119AmericaChicago2010.jpg

Just the battery:
ThuJan14211127AmericaChicago2010.jpg

ThuJan14211134AmericaChicago2010.jpg

Battery and the Cover:

ThuJan14211110AmericaChicago2010.jpg

I really don't feel like it makes the phone that much thicker..... these are picks with the black cover on:

ThuJan14214150AmericaChicago2010.jpg

ThuJan14213940AmericaChicago2010.jpg

Last edited:

johfiner

Reaction score
I'm glad you guys are enjoying it, but I don't want the extra thickness. Does anyone know when the "slim" extended battery will be released?

mekishiko

Reaction score
if any of you get tired of your gigantic batteries PM me I Will take one off your hands! :)

Caniac Nation

Reaction score
I would probably pop for an extended battery in a NY minute if it was the same size as the standard. Forget about using any of the holsters or cases with the hump.:mad: (I have a Body Glove)

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
hideous... multiple chargers ftmfw.... one at home, one at work, one at the GFs, one in the car.. or just bring your charger with you whereever you go.. but would never rock that huge battery.. that just kills the sleekness of the droid completely..

but, to each his own..

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Same here, I looked at those pictures and immediately got an extra charger for work and one for the car. All I need - I stay at full battery all day long.

Don't think I could live with that much of a "hump."

qoncept

Reaction score
It's simple math people.. Everyone making batteries for cell phones as the came cells available to them. The stock battery is what, 1400mah? A 1750mah battery will last 25% longer, a 2800mah battery will last twice as long. If you're dealing with a reputable company the ratings should be accurate enough.

Pele

Reaction score
It's simple math people.. Everyone making batteries for cell phones as the came cells available to them. The stock battery is what, 1400mah? A 1750mah battery will last 25% longer, a 2800mah battery will last twice as long. If you're dealing with a reputable company the ratings should be accurate enough.

+1 And it's not likely that one manufacturing company has any better battery technology than another.