Seidio Extended Battery

ricepuddin

Reaction score
Why not just carry a spare battery? I don't see the rationale here with thbat huge batt sticking out.

Don't care about aesthetic. It's either in my shoulder pocket on my ACU's on my desk or in my hand. I am more worried about being able to use my phone all day without having to charge during lunch. Also if there is an emergency after my duty day i need to be able to respond.

as far as the extra battery, im still debating. I also want to see how much the 1750mah extends before i make a decision.

windstrings

Reaction score
I was not impressed, I am sending it back after 3 charge cycles.it was still half the life of the droid OEM battery.
You had a bad battery.... others have reported near double time.... don't let one battery be the image of what they all are.... that would be inaccurate and unfair.

Are you using the same charger you use for your OEM battery?.. if not, it could be the charger.

jcardona1

Reaction score
wow looks like you strapped a VCR to the back of your phone! dont think ill ever get this battery :|

Chief Wahoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have been using the extended battery on a couple East-West Coast business trips and "the Hump" has proven to be 2x what the standard battery is. . . the bulk has not proven to be abominal, but I am looking forward to their slimline extended version, for sure.

backlash

Reaction score
That thing is hideous. Function over form though............if it really works, but this would make carrying the phone in my pocket VERY uncomfortable.

Mr Steve

Reaction score
That thing is hideous. Function over form though............if it really works, but this would make carrying the phone in my pocket VERY uncomfortable.
Yep, I carry my Droid in the RF pocket of my jeans.

"Is that a Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery in your pocket or are you just glad to see me". :icon_eek:

hipkik

Reaction score
wow, that thing looks redonkculous! I may end up getting it though, once class starts back up I think snesoid will have my battery dead

windstrings

Reaction score
wow, that thing looks redonkculous! I may end up getting it though, once class starts back up I think snesoid will have my battery dead

Pay attention in class.

Of course you may want to download rehearsal assistant and record all the lectures so you can listen to them again on your way home!.......... or not! :icon_ devil:

OP
masterxchief

masterxchief

Reaction score
So far I'm loving this extended battery. I have 50%-60% left at the end of the day even after pretty heavy usage. I don't notice the "hump" anymore.