The Perfect Smartphone (by Marques Brownlee)

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well put, and the guy got an IPhone... Lol.

From my new S5

pixeline

Reaction score
The old movie with Marilyn Monroe 'Some like it hot' is translated into Danish to 'No one is perfect' ... and thank goodness for that! Nothing and nobody is perfect - and that's the way it should be (IMHO)

Swyped ✔

Reactions: cr6

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yup. Every time someone asks me to recommend any kind of device, computer, phone, etc, my first question is always "What do you plan to do with it most often?" That narrows it down, but perfect is a relative term with these things. What suits my needs best may be a horrible choice for you.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well put, and the guy got an IPhone... Lol.

From my new S5

When you think about Android every year they put out some awesome phones but there always seems to be a "yeah but".

Motorola one year will have the best radios, battery life, a decent screen, but has a horrible camera.

Nexus 6 has no bloat, decent battery life, front facing speakers, but the camera sucks and is too large for some.

Samsung you think would be the likely of devices but the bloat scares people away.

I would really like to see a complete android device without the "yeah buts". I was hoping the Nexus would bring that to use but nope.

I am not saying the iPhone is the greatest device but you have to admit it is solid an all areas, great camera, decent battery life (actually that can be disputed), good radios, no bloat (unless you consider the U2 album bloat), and is updated yearly. I want a Nexus device that can check all those boxes.

Last edited:

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'd love another Nexus, my Galaxy Nexus was the perfect size easy one hand, but camera / battery was the pits, I'd do a Nexus again except they're too big and I've got big hands...

From my new S5