The LG G Flex Supposedly Confirmed for AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-gflex-sprint-tmo-att.png

According to the master news leaker himself @evleaks, the new G Flex from LG is now confirmed for Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T. He didn't specify a time-frame but at least it's at least good intel for folks on these carriers who are curious about this device. Of course, if we get official word we will update you accordingly. This device should appeal primarily to the "phablet" crowd considering its monstrous size. Here's the ubiquitous spec refresh:
  • 6 inch display, 1280 x 720 pixels
  • Entire device is flexible
  • LTE connectivity
  • 13MP rear camera
  • Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 32GB of internal memory
  • 3,500 mAh battery
  • Android 4.3 - will quickly be updated to Android 4.4 KitKat
Sound off if you are eyeing this device.

Source: @evleaks

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice specs, although I think 6" is just too big. I'm waiting for more ram - my next phone will not have less than 3 gigs. I like to run a lot of widgets, and it seems some apps are using more and more ram.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
6" screen and 720p. I know its not necessarily needed, but should have gone 1080p. probably a limitation on the flexible display. Also, why not 3 gigs of RAM. I love it in my Note 3. Never a slow down.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
6" screen and 720p. I know its not necessarily needed, but should have gone 1080p. probably a limitation on the flexible display. Also, why not 3 gigs of RAM. I love it in my Note 3. Never a slow down.

I used to think that 1080p wasn't really necessary. That is until I put the LG G2 and the Droid Maxx side by side. Major difference.

acousticshade

Reaction score
I used to think that 1080p wasn't really necessary. That is until I put the LG G2 and the Droid Maxx side by side. Major difference.

Agreed. After being spoiled by the Rezound, I don't think I can go back to a sub 300 ppi screen.