The Droid X is not a top-tier device

JCo352

Reaction score
Yeah, that makes sense. Go out and buy an iPhone4 so you can have a crappy carrier, and not be able to hold your phone. Why? Because you will have to wait 10 days for a real phone. smh

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not according to this little article anyway.

Motorola Droid X Sold Out - 24/7 Wall St.

Bah, further proof that if you look hard enough you can find anything on the internet. "According to Forums on the Internet." Unless they mention the Droid Forum or My Droid Forums I wouldn't give it any credibility.

Who are these guys with a web page full of unattractive ads? I've never heard of them.

fecurtis

Reaction score
I wish he'd explain why the Droid X wasn't a "top tier device".

Strangely, by his proxy, if the Droid isn't a top tier device then none of the Android headsets are. With it's growing popularity and its perception by the public, I'd have to differ.

But hey everyone's got an opinion.

ffej89

Reaction score
That site is hogwash! Anyone who picks up the droid x, the droid incredible or the htc evo know android is a true power house in the making. If iphone came to sprint i would stick with my evo and i think the same could be said with most of the droid fans

Mojo

Reaction score
LOL... That was an entertaining article. i guess everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Immolate

Reaction score
I waited until the evening on 7/15 to order my Droid X (funny story there) and when I made the order online, the site said shipping by 7/23 in the little red sticker. I got an email late last night saying that it had shipped from Memphis and would be here by 7/20. So ordered Thursday, shipped Friday night. I think Verizon is being conservative and trying hard to manage expectations using the Ensign Scott philosophy.

jvmxtra

Reaction score
well.. let's face it.. I just got my droid x yesterday after suffering from storm 1 for almost 2 years.. Just like all of you, there is no such thing as perfect smart phone.(not even iphone 4 as it turns out).

I really have big problem w/ these hardware buttons and I hope I don't wear them out(I am a hardcore geek).

Having said that, it's enough for me and I am loving it.. so if there are people w/ expectation that any XX smartphone will fullfil everyone's expectation.. wake up.. as long as it can do some of the things well for your convenience, it's all good.

I am throughly enjoying my droid X... for now

NY-ROCKER

Reaction score
what I think that means is - a top tier in the terms of sales. As in RIM and IPhone are higher in sales. I am sure this will change after the #s come in this week.