The droid is a nice phone but... [fill in the blank]

BiGJaYDROID

Reaction score
The Droid is a nice phone.... but I wish it supported bluetooth voice dialing....

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Droid is a nice phone.... but I wish it supported bluetooth voice dialing....

+1 but that is actually on Google (the OS)... for some reason they haven't yet been able to fully implement it so they have left it out. I do miss if from my WM though.

atreyucof

Reaction score
how do i fill out the this phone belongs to when i lock the screen? and the droid is a nice phone but i wish the battery would last longer

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I think CerealKiller was working on putting together Android Anonymous
icon_%20devil.gif

Sign me up! As each day passes I find something new I can use the phone for. Call me old fashioned but I'm still highly grateful for a stock navigation app that's actually quite good lol

I bought the Moto RAZR back in '04 when they were cool and switched to a V3c in '07 and the Droid makes both of those and even many modern day phones look like paperweights. That being said, you can and should always expect more out of everything, but the fact of the matter is, the phone is new. It has it's ups and downs, but overall is a highly impressive device that has me wondering even more if 'phone' is becoming a vague enough label to warrant obsolescence. ;)

I read some time back that they considered this a "handheld computer that sometimes is used as a phone". that's my Droid right there.

I think the camera does a decent job. It even "scans" paperwork really great. Sometimes it's slow and I have to try a few different ways to take a pic but they can turn out great. Some don't, I admit, but some do.
Love the tip for video. Need to try that.

My first Droid 1 I had to pull the battery maybe 3 times. But that was when I first used it... and used it too much. This one, not once.

The Droid is a nice phone but... it's too slow! Okay that's just me. I think most computers are slow, so this is no different.

CeeJay

Reaction score
The main keys on my droid stop working, this is my third replacement, I am getting kinda tired of this problem. No fix, just send out a like new phone very frustrating.

jmrinehart

Reaction score
I wish i could download files from secure websites...please help!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
...but its almost unusable without overclocking (in my opinion)...

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Have you guys seen the droid tegra looks preety sexy its just 3inches smaller then the dx and the droid 3 looks just like the og droid

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up