The droid is a nice phone but... [fill in the blank]

Aaron636r

Reaction score
The droid is a nice phone but...Should have came with a warning stating "May cause relationship dismisile".

Because ive had the damn thing for 7 weeks now and I cant put it down and the fiance is about to leave my a$$.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The droid is a nice phone but...Should have came with a warning stating "May cause relationship dismisile".

Because ive had the damn thing for 7 weeks now and I cant put it down and the fiance is about to leave my a$$.
I think CerealKiller was working on putting together Android Anonymous :icon_ devil:

jcardona1

Reaction score
The droid is a nice phone but...

1. i wish it worked perfectly with Yahoo email
2. i wish it had a good facebook app
3. i wish the scrolling/response time was faster

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I think CerealKiller was working on putting together Android Anonymous
icon_%20devil.gif

Sign me up! As each day passes I find something new I can use the phone for. Call me old fashioned but I'm still highly grateful for a stock navigation app that's actually quite good lol

I bought the Moto RAZR back in '04 when they were cool and switched to a V3c in '07 and the Droid makes both of those and even many modern day phones look like paperweights. That being said, you can and should always expect more out of everything, but the fact of the matter is, the phone is new. It has it's ups and downs, but overall is a highly impressive device that has me wondering even more if 'phone' is becoming a vague enough label to warrant obsolescence. ;)

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
The droid is a nice phone but...

1. i wish it worked perfectly with Yahoo email
2. i wish it had a good facebook app
3. i wish the scrolling/response time was faster

Thank Yahoo for being greedy. You have to pay to get it synced up. I dont facebook that much so all of the apps ive seen work fine for me. The scrolling response time...i havent had and issue and the current speed isnt a problem for me so I cant comment on that one.

Aaron636r

Reaction score
My yahoo works great. Some times it will load some old emails but other than that....works great. And im not paying the premium

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
The Droid is nice but...
1. I wish there was a dedicated row for numbers on the harware keyboard
2. I wish the camera software was better developed :icon_frown:
3. I wish the Facebook app would have notification view and photo view from within and not send you to the mobile FB page.

Silver Member
Reaction score
not sure why people are still complaining about the camera. i think it's great.

TueJan19090052AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

jcardona1

Reaction score
yeah luckily my yahoo has worked fine as well. but they are some times that it acts weird and reloads all my emails saying i have a bunch of unread items. and sometimes my email will do this from a computer as well

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
Well, in light like that there should be no problem.
I'm speaking to the times when you want to take a quick shot and it takes the camera that extra 3 to 5 seconds to save the picture and if you move then you're out of luck with the shot you were hoping to capture. It's very disappointing.

dnldsmith

Reaction score
I wish that it was easier to download mp3 when I attached my droid to my laptop. For some reason I am able to see the mp3 file on my pc (listed as an external drive) but when I disconnect the droid I no longer see the file.

Presently, the only way that I am able to download music is from the amazon application on the droid.

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, in light like that there should be no problem.
I'm speaking to the times when you want to take a quick shot and it takes the camera that extra 3 to 5 seconds to save the picture and if you move then you're out of luck with the shot you were hoping to capture. It's very disappointing.
stadium light is some of the WORST light you could take pics in. those bulbs they use wreak havok on white balance and shutter speeds.

for a p&s, the DROID is no different than any other p&s I've ever used. slow in low light, high ISOs to get decent shots.

it does what i want of it. if you're pulling your camera out to take a candid moment, you're setting yourself up for failure. ;)