The droid comes to ......

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe they already have an FCC license for the GSM version in america that supports the GSM, and CDMA technology of at&t / t-mob. So most likely one of them is getting it. My thoughts would be t-mob, seeing as they had the 1st gen.

dlambert

Reaction score
Waiting a bit

I'm going to hang on for a bit and see if any more info comes available on Sholes for T-Mobile. I checked into Verizon / Droid this weekend (went to BestBuy to pre-order, in fact), but when I got all the way through the fine print, it turned out that Verizon was going to be $30-40 more per month than T-Mobile. I think I would have bit for $10 or $15 more, but Verizon's pricing was just going to kill me.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
T-Mob pricing is good don't get me wrong, but I don't care for their service, esp around where i live, it's spotty at best. drop calls all the time, just not a network I want to go to. (at least around me)

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
T-Mob pricing is good don't get me wrong, but I don't care for their service, esp around where i live, it's spotty at best. drop calls all the time, just not a network I want to go to. (at least around me)

tmobile has less then 10% 3G coverage... and yeah there pretty shitty here in south florida too.