The age old question: McDonald's or Wendy's?

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
wendys has killer burgers and sandwhiches. but i love mcdonalds for the nuggets and fries. buuutt if i had to leave with only one of them...wendys i love my dollar double stacks

zero7404

Reaction score
Actually frappes are a form of iced coffee
Frappe means chilled or iced. It does not necessarily refer to coffee. McD's uses it that way, but "cafe frappe" would be more correct. In some locales, "frappe" refers to a milkshake.

actually ... the word frappe when spoken in Greece gets you an iced glass of nescafe coffee. it is mixed with sugar/milk/water/ice using a drink mixer so that a thixk layer of froth hangs out on top. that is the classic definition.

anyone living in the ny metro area that goes to a cafe/bar in astoria can order one by name...popular drink amongst europeans

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually frappes are a form of iced coffee
Frappe means chilled or iced. It does not necessarily refer to coffee. McD's uses it that way, but "cafe frappe" would be more correct. In some locales, "frappe" refers to a milkshake.

actually ... the word frappe when spoken in Greece gets you an iced glass of nescafe coffee. it is mixed with sugar/milk/water/ice using a drink mixer so that a thixk layer of froth hangs out on top. that is the classic definition.

anyone living in the ny metro area that goes to a cafe/bar in astoria can order one by name...popular drink amongst europeans
2i2bmv8.gif

g8gt2012

Reaction score

2i2bmv8.gif

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Chick Fila's chicken is the best.

I like Wendy's food better. McD's has better tasting fries, but Wendy's fries taste 'realer'. And I almost smacked the hell outta my daughter when she asked for an Angus burger from McD's........

But the burgers from Burger King are the best.

Last edited:

thedarkhorse

Reaction score
I would have to cast my vote for Wendy's but if you want a REAL burger, then you can't beat 5 Guys Burgers. They are unreal.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Not a real big fan of either but out of the two I am going to go with Wendy's. Baked potatoes, chili, the Baconator.

ricepuddin

Reaction score
Dunkin Donuts or WaWa coffee is the best and most of you never heard of wawa..

Sheetz is better (another age old argument)

As far as McD's or Wendsy's, neither i hate fast food, with the exception of chick-fila.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
[video=youtube;dwAJHTwXws4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwAJHTwXws4]YouTube - New McDonald's Filet O' Fish Commercial[/video]

joesaksx

Reaction score
You're all crazy! Hardees is by far the best fast food. Five guys is a close second.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk