The age old question: McDonald's or Wendy's?

mikes

Reaction score
Actually frappes are a form of iced coffee
Frappe means chilled or iced. It does not necessarily refer to coffee. McD's uses it that way, but "cafe frappe" would be more correct. In some locales, "frappe" refers to a milkshake.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
MickeyDees for the fries, Wendys for the burgers. Occasionally I'll get a quarter pounder with cheese tooth. I eat Chinese more tho...

cj1896

Reaction score
Wendy's all the way. McDonalds cheese tastes like pledge.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I've only eaten an omelet once at Wendy's , never ate at McDonalds though . Why are this places even called restaurants ? Are they even serving real food cooked by a chef ? If I'm in a hurry and have to get some fast-food I'll chose SubWay , otherwise I prefer to cook my own food .

Silver Member
Reaction score
those McD's angus burgers have one too many letters in the title. they're terrible and obviously McD's (yet another) attempt at competing with the guys that offer vegetables on their burgers. McD's just SUCKS at veggies, period. the new onions on the quarter pounders destroy the taste. i always ask for the dehydrated ones instead.

wendys at least offers decent substitutions like salads so i don't feel like such a fatty when i eat there.

btw, if spicy chicken is your fav, get it plain, then add BBQ sauce. it'll actually intensify the heat and it's OHH SO GOOD!

Silver Member
Reaction score
also, Chick Fil'A >>>>>>>>>>> all of your fat food chicken choices.

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've only eaten an omelet once at Wendy's , never ate at McDonalds though . Why are this places even called restaurants ? Are they even serving real food cooked by a chef ? If I'm in a hurry and have to get some fast-food I'll chose SubWay , otherwise I prefer to cook my own food .

unless you're strictly eating all veggie salads at subway with just oil and vinegar, you're still getting HFCS, trans fats, sat fats and high calories.

their meats aren't exactly "prime" cuts and their heated products like steak, chicken breast and meatballs are questionable to say the least.

they may have more veggies to choose from, but it's still fast food.

didja know subway has had a reputation of harboring the most amount of bacteria on their food?

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yes. I agree. Whole-heartedly. Of course, the problem is you always crave Chick-Fil-A the most on Sundays...
ha. we were at some amusement park and decided chick fil'a sounded better than anything else. the one we went to was closed, so we went to the other one and it was closed too. then i realized it was sunday and they're all closed.

we ate subway that day. i hated life.

g8gt2012

Reaction score

+1000 to this haha. I saw an ad the other day while listening to Pandora Radio that they are coming out with a spicy chicken sandwich on the 7th. I think that Wendy's just lost a spicy chicken customer. :icon_ banana:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

+1000 to this haha. I saw an ad the other day while listening to Pandora Radio that they are coming out with a spicy chicken sandwich on the 7th. I think that Wendy's just lost a spicy chicken customer. :icon_ banana:

except on sundays! wendy's should do some sort of sunday only promotion :)

Silver Member
Reaction score
chick fil'a's salads and tea are light years ahead of wendys and McD's also. has anyone actually had the carrots and raisin salad? seems weird to me.