The age old question: McDonald's or Wendy's?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Micky Ds :D two cheese burger sub with big mac sauce = saving of 1+ dollars instead of buying a big mac itself ;). i like their coffee also. cant beat the price. in and out is good yummy...there 2 near me (san diego) :D

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Whata Burger and Sonic.

But Ill choose Wendys over McD's any day.

gszeman

Reaction score
Mcdonalds does have a killer sausage mcmuffin with egg tho, and their frappes are pretty swell.

Frappes!? What the hell is that? Coffee for girls? Is your middle name Mary?

Lmao...guilty pleasure of mine as well...

+1 for Wendys. I didn't know they did breakfast either...I'll have to try it. I have to admit though, I get a craving for a Big Mac maybe once every 3-4 months...other than that it's Wendy's...wish they had some 24hr locations by me, cause I have to settle for BK after 11pm :\

mikes

Reaction score
bk for burgers, mcd for fries and coke, wendys for chili

g8gt2012

Reaction score
Over the two I'll pick Wendy's but the best burger I've had at a fast food place is between Back Yard Burgers and Cookout. BYB is like an upscale fast food place that serves 100% Black Angus and awesome fruit cobbler desserts. But if you're in NC and looking for an awesome fast burger and pretty much anything else, Cookout is where it's at.

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
Over the two I'll pick Wendy's but the best burger I've had at a fast food place is between Back Yard Burgers and Cookout. BYB is like an upscale fast food place that serves 100% Black Angus and awesome fruit cobbler desserts. But if you're in NC and looking for an awesome fast burger and pretty much anything else, Cookout is where it's at.

There's one of those in Gainesville and I miss it dearly.

That being said, Wendy's for most menu items (Spicy Chicken Sandwich ftw), but McD's fries and coffee.