Thanks!!

nornevrder

Reaction score
Ah man I am sorry to hear this. Well It was good while it lasted. Thanx for the great rom gentlemen

aj8600

Reaction score
Ok the dev posted the situation in the announcement and it do not mention anyone but the two devs involved with the rom. No one is to blame so lets just keep this on subject, which is thanking the devs for the work they did with sourcery.

yep, no mention of droid does, ever....

please dont ban me :)

just seems a little strange, all these politics over a ROM. not to rehash but droid was very adamant in being kind of off putting towards Eagle and then turned 180 degrees and apologized and supported him. which was a nice gesture, but it was kinda strange. i have a feeling that there is more to all of this. but what the hay, pc, your right this is about supporting some great devs; so that is what i shall do.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok the dev posted the situation in the announcement and it do not mention anyone but the two devs involved with the rom. No one is to blame so lets just keep this on subject, which is thanking the devs for the work they did with sourcery.

just seems a little strange, all these politics over a ROM. not to rehash but droid was very adamant in being kind of off putting towards Eagle and then turned 180 degrees and apologized and supported him. which was a nice gesture, but it was kinda strange. i have a feeling that there is more to all of this. but what the hay, pc, your right this is about supporting some great devs; so that is what i shall do.

i am not gonna ban you. What was done was doneI am big on apologizing and moving on. As far as politics....no politics here I have a droid 2 so I have not had the opportunity to use sorcery. I try to stay neutral in these affairs and try to keep this place peaceful. No need in giving energy to negativity lets keep it positive.

aj8600

Reaction score
agreed pc. i just dont know what im gonna go to now. ive grown so accustom to sourcery, its going to be a big change

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I realized that I was wrong in how I was handling the situation and am always quick to apologize when in the wrong.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/off-topic-forum/127431-my-df-family.html

darkmatter

Reaction score
I'm going to install a dislike button so I can dislike the end of sourcery.
But anyway, if I apply fix one it should give me the most up to date version of sourcery? This rom is good and stable, and will likely last me until I upgrade from my d1.

And keep my donation, you guys earned it.

listenman20

Reaction score
I give my thanks as well. Its been a stellar ROM with awesome features and support. Great themes are integrated into the ROM making it easily the best experience I've had with a ROM. I've enjoyed testing it and hanging out in the IRC channel to offer help and occasionally get help. Both eagle and gflam have been very helpful throughout the process and progress. I really hate to see this split. I know, for myself, that I'll use this ROM for quite sometime to come. There's nothing else like it. Plus...there's no other ROM with incinerated on it....lol.

Poloki

Reaction score
Eagle and Gflam,
Thanks for your work on this ROM. It has been my favorite so far, and has been on Droid longer than any other ROM I have tried. It is sad that you will not be continuing this for whatever reasons, but those reasons are your own and I respect your decision. I hope you both go on to do bigger and better things; you undoubtedly will succeed at whatever life brings your way. Good luck and thanks again.

PARick

Reaction score
I agree. I can remember "stumbling" across this ROM, and it has been the best I have used by far. The $25 I have donated has bees the best thing I have spent towards mu Droid. I know I will have to switch ROMs in the future, but wish this ride could have lasted a bit more. At least now I know what to look for in my next ROM. Thanks guys, you were the best!

segdoh49

Reaction score
Although I've said my piece on the IRC. I would still like to present my euology here on DF...This announcement really took me to my knees. I had never experienced a Rom that had the support that Sourcery provided (thanks to all envolved...you know who you are), not to mention a really bug free track record. I couldn't sleep last night, because it was like loosing a good friend. I will attempt to run this amazing work of art for as long as possible, I have not actually succumb to the reality that it has been put to rest. Devs,Themers and all involved,
A GREATFUL THANKS !........AMEN

MJ5150

Reaction score
Wow, bummer. I was just coming up on one week with Sourcery, and totally digging it.

Thank you for your contributions. See ya around.

-Mike

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Droid Forums Dev Archives
reminds me of where all the elephants go when they are about to die.

I'm going to install a dislike button so I can dislike the end of sourcery.

Pure genius, please provide us all with the link so we can download the dislike button.

On a serious note, when I learned of the premature death of Sourcery, I quickly buried my OG in the Pet Semetary. Take my advice, do not attempt this.

As what knocked on my door at 5am was not the OG I had remembered, probably the first tip off was when it attempted to kill me.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
.....the first tip off was when it attempted to kill me.

Was it trying to slash your Achilles tendon too?

-Mike

I see I wasn't the only one who attempted resurrection.
The only way to kill the undead was my training from the film, The Exorcist.

I just continued quoting Father Damien Karras:

The Power of Christ compels you!

Thankfully it worked, even for this Jewish kid outta detroit.