Texts not going thru, just started today

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by kdw11005, Mar 27, 2012.

1. kdw11005

kdw11005 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had my bionic from the begining and I have been very lucky with it....when most people were having the connectivity & 4G problems when it first came out I really didn't have those issues. This morning I tried sending a text and it didn't go thru (I got the black envelope with the red X and a message saying it didn't go thru). I tried resending, still nothing. I deleted the message & tried again, nothing. I have restarted my phone, I have pulled the battery, I have tried running off wi-fi, I have tried texting different people in different areas, different states....they all have the same result, nothing I send is going thru but I am receiving texts (as far as I know) just fine, I am getting them from people but mine are not sending. It's really frustrating. It was all of a sudden this morning, everything was fine before. The only odd thing that happened is I tried to change my wallpaper, it said it was set however the wallpaper was black (not what I had set), I tried setting the wallpaper to one of the wallpapers that came with the phone and when I did the phone restarted itself, that's when the problems began. Help Please!!!!!

2. kdw11005

kdw11005 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    did a factory reset...still having the same problem

3. mamawm

mamawm Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I wonder if it's a Verizon issue. I'm not having problems sending, but today every text from my husband has come in multiple times.

Sent from my A100 using DroidForums

4. kdw11005

kdw11005 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The rep at verizon also has a bionic and he said his was doing it last week but pulling the battery fixed it. I told him I don't want a refurbished phone if I don't have to get one cuz it's just someone else's problem. Now I'm having problems with phone calls, I keep hearing a beeping while on calls, it's not another call and it's not a text, my battery is fine...there's just a constant beeping. I also found yesterday that a text with 3 or fewer lines goes through, if it has four or more lines it won't send. The verizon rep was really nice and a fan of this site, he said he's learned more from this site than he has from the three years at verizon. I'm getting a refurbished phone, they can't fix mine.

5. mamawm

mamawm Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Well, good luck and keep us posted.

6. Tonik

Tonik Active Member

Ratings:
    +67
    I got a refurb a couple of months back. It was in perfect condition, I wish the same for you.

7. kdw11005

kdw11005 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my refurb came today....so far so good. Installed apps already, all seems well :)

Search tags for this page
android texts not going through
droid texts not going through
my texts are not going through
text messages not going through
text messages not going through verizon

texts not going through

texts not going through on android

verizon text messages not going through

why are my text messages not going through

why are my texts not going through