1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A Few issues....

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by thefalloftroy, Nov 19, 2009.

1. thefalloftroy

thefalloftroy New Member

1) I woke up this morning to an Empty G-Mail box on my Droid... thought it was weird so I checked my computer, and whatya kno... i have a bunch of e-mails that didn't get put thru to my phone!!!! I tried refreshing, still nothing... anyone have any ideas?

2) In trying to turn off Auto-Correct/Text for some reason it doesn't apply to my SMS Messaging....... Some people tried saying go to Menu->settings->text and locale, but I do not see a "text and locale" ..... weird... i just cant stand being corrected when typing SMS thru Messaging. Also, is there an option to split texts up w/in 160 characters (when sending long texts to non verizon users).. I know there was an option on Handcent, but haven't found one for 'Messaging'

Finally, the "Power Control" Widget that shows what's draining ur battery is pretty cool, but I don't know what each of those icons are... and what it means when they are turned on/off, lol... sorry for nub questions...

thanks in advance

tfot
  2. orlandowdwcraze

orlandowdwcraze New Member

Hey man I use handcent and i've been trying to get the suggestions and such off cause its annoying. Finally figured it out Setting->Language & Keyboard->Android Keyboard (onscren keyboard settings)-> unclick show suggestions and/or quick fixes. This should take off the suggestions and stop correcting you
  3. thefalloftroy

thefalloftroy New Member

awesome.. thanks
  4. thefalloftroy

thefalloftroy New Member

bump..........