1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text displays wrong number

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by bfd740, Dec 1, 2010.

1. bfd740

bfd740 New Member

I just got a text from a random number that said "When is the tree lighting?" Being that I just got this phone yesterday (Droid 2 Global) and some of my contacts are not in there perfect yet, I replied "Sunday at 4 PM, who is this?"

The number then called me, and when I answered I had an angry Spanish woman yelling at me about why I sent her a text and that she is calling the police.

After telling her to have a good time with that, I looked at the text again. It had her number in bold, and under that it had the callback number, which was my gf's number. About 5 mins later, I got the same text from my gf.

I can understand if it glitched and displayed a different contact, but a completely random number???
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
Search tags for this page
app 8sms displays wrong number when texting
app shows wrong number
app to senz. : rong number
apps that show wrong number
change callback number droid
change callback number droid bionic
droid 2 global callback number
droid displays text with wrong phone number
droid wrong phone number displayed
droid x2 sends wrong cb number