Text Messages Wont Send...

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
Alright so ill try to keep this short an simple...

basically, last night for some strange reason, my phone (Casio Gzone Commando) randomly stopped sending texts.

Every time i would try to send one, it would just say "sending", and then randomly a half hour later it might send it.....i had full service...

also randomly received all texts sent back after about 20 minutes...all at once...

i did not change ANY of the phone settings prior to this happening....again, its not a service issue...

i also read on the htc incredible forums, that these symptoms are a telltale sign of changing your callback number. (basically, your CB number is in this format : xxx.xxx.xxxx ) and if its dashes or dots are removed, this is what will happen to your phone....

so i was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem?

also i cannot for the love of god figure out how to change my callback number on my commando.....

any info/thoughts/tips would be appreciated....

thanks!

vzncommando1

Reaction score
same problem, same phone

dude, i'm having the same problem...its so annoying...i was on the phone with tech support for a total of 3 hours between yesterday and today...i thought they fixed it and now its back...sooo annoying

what do you see recurring? sometimes even my text messages wont sent and i have to resend..it usually says "failed to send"

are you still experiencing this with your commando? (i bought my commando 19 days ago...)