Text Messages Wont Send...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Sl1m_Shady, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Sl1m_Shady

Sl1m_Shady New Member

Alright so ill try to keep this short an simple...

basically, last night for some strange reason, my phone (Casio Gzone Commando) randomly stopped sending texts.

Every time i would try to send one, it would just say "sending", and then randomly a half hour later it might send it.....i had full service...

also randomly received all texts sent back after about 20 minutes...all at once...

i did not change ANY of the phone settings prior to this happening....again, its not a service issue...

i also read on the htc incredible forums, that these symptoms are a telltale sign of changing your callback number. (basically, your CB number is in this format : xxx.xxx.xxxx ) and if its dashes or dots are removed, this is what will happen to your phone....

so i was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem?

also i cannot for the love of god figure out how to change my callback number on my commando.....

any info/thoughts/tips would be appreciated....

thanks!
  2. vzncommando1

vzncommando1 New Member

same problem, same phone

dude, i'm having the same problem...its so annoying...i was on the phone with tech support for a total of 3 hours between yesterday and today...i thought they fixed it and now its back...sooo annoying

what do you see recurring? sometimes even my text messages wont sent and i have to resend..it usually says "failed to send"

are you still experiencing this with your commando? (i bought my commando 19 days ago...)
Search tags for this page
android texts wont send
android wont send text

android wont send text messages

droid bionic texts wont send

droid bionic wont send text messages

messages wont send

my phone wont send texts

my verizon phone wont send text messages

phone wont send texts

text messages wont send

text messages wont send on android