Text Alarm

gpigate

Reaction score
I need to have an alarm go off when I get a text from a certain contact. I need this alarm to be LOUD and to stay LOUD until I acknowledge it. I currently use handcent mms for my texts. Anything out there that does that or can you tell me how to set it up in handcent?

crushalot

Reaction score
I need to have an alarm go off when I get a text from a certain contact. I need this alarm to be LOUD and to stay LOUD until I acknowledge it. I currently use handcent mms for my texts. Anything out there that does that or can you tell me how to set it up in handcent?

SMS Popup will allow you to setup a custom notification profile (Sound, LED, Popup window) for any contact and then you could customize the notification tone to a really loud annoying one. You can also make it pop up over any app you have running and won't go away until you acknowledge it. The free version will do all of this.

Hope that helps.

OP
G

gpigate

Reaction score
that would replace my handcent txt use though correct? More looking for a way to just have it go off for this one contact. WOuld be great if the volume would just get CRAZY loud. A lot like the wheres my droid app but for a notification.