Alarm sound

btpetrina

Reaction score
I set my alarm on my phone this morning and it went off but could barely hear it. I checked my setting and alarm sound is all the way up as well as phone and media sound. The same is with the locking and unlocking sound, I can barely hear it. Does anyone know why it is so quite or had this happen to them. All sounds r up and it makes the alarm sound loud when I select it as loud as it will go. Any suggestions or just take it to Verizon?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Idk about the lock screen because I can hear mine great but the alarm starts off quiet and gets louder the longer its on until you turn it off.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get a widget called Volume. It allows you to set the system volume independent of ringers, etc. Some apps, for whatever reason , turn the system volume down or off and turning up the system volume should solve the problem

Support Our Troops!! UltraKeyboarded from a wifi monolith.

OP
B

btpetrina

Reaction score
I have a droid 1 before this and know bout how loud it should be. I can barely hear the alarm over the vibrate. All my volume for everything is all the way up

OP
B

btpetrina

Reaction score
Yea. Figured it out. Had the increasing volume checked so it started really soft. Thanx for the replies trying to help. This community is awesome