Terminator Genisys : Is this the Terminator movie to see?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
terminator-genisys-script-matth-smith-character-620x350.jpg

I must admit I was surprised by this movie. I was ready to write this movie off as a failure and found myself engaged into this movie. Despite my concerns about them spoiling the movie in the previews they managed to provide a decent story as well as action to go with it. If you were a big fan of the old terminator movies (T1 & T2) then this truly feels like the true sequel to it. Definitely worth the price of admission and though it is rated PG 13 it does contain some strong language so be aware if you plan on taking the family. If you do go be aware that there is an after credits scene.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yeah, there aren't too many movies these days where there aren't "after credit scenes".
Thanks for the input PC....can't wait to see this one!

S5 tap'n

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, there aren't too many movies these days where there aren't "after credit scenes".
Thanks for the input PC....can't wait to see this one!

S5 tap'n

True.

But because there are so many people who either stay looking for one only to get nothing or leave only for people to ask them about the after credit scene they miss, I wanted to give a heads up. I check imdb during the closing credit to see if there is one.

Reactions: cr6