TAT HOME UPDATE! Slated for April Release!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I hope I got in in time to get to preview it! I'm excited about this thing. Hoping someone is gracious enough to share if I didn't... :D

JCo352

Reaction score
I signed up a while back, hopefully I'm lucky enough to test this thing out, it's epic.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
So a preview will be out in April, what does that mean exactly? That doesn't say a whole lot to be honest. As linked in the link above, they are pretty cocky when it comes to bringing this to the consumer. If this did ever come to us, I fear it would cost arms and legs based on their previous comments...but a preview now, of what when it comes?

I require more details before I really get excited about this.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they are very concerned that you won't get too excited.

So a preview will be out in April, what does that mean exactly? That doesn't say a whole lot to be honest. As linked in the link above, they are pretty cocky when it comes to bringing this to the consumer. If this did ever come to us, I fear it would cost arms and legs based on their previous comments...but a preview now, of what when it comes?

I require more details before I really get excited about this.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
It won't mean anything if they don't offer it to the consumer.

Will TAT Home be available on Android Market?

The target customers for TAT Home are phone vendors and operators that want a custom user interface on Android phones. At the moment we have no plans to release TAT Home to consumers via an open marketplace.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If this works smoothly and is as good as the preview I'd pay $5 or $10 for it.

Easily! I know they were asking how much people would be willing to pay if they DID offer it on the market to take that info to the higher ups and try to convince them to put out in the market. This was via Twitter.

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I can see it now... released as a beta... letting all us dummies work out the bugs and send in bug reports like good little workers... and then sell it to HTC as their new UI for the next phone I won't buy...