SPB Mobile Shell 5.0 and TAT home coming to Android

arcsum68

Reaction score
SPB+Touch = Tolerable

The stock interface was terrible, I will check it out, but for now GDE has really impressed me on my Droid. The application dock is the coolest thing around.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
What I miss is the superior dialer on the SPB. If you don't realize our stock android dialer sucks, it's because you've never tried the SPB dialer. SPB made my winmo go so much faster. In fact, I missed it so much, I sent an email to SPB begging to make a version for android. I can't wait to see what we get. All I know is that current alternative homes like panda home need to prepare.

I, too, found the SPB shell essential on my previous WinMo phone. On the other hand, the phone was practically unusable without it. In the case of the Droid, I think SPB will face much tougher competition a much better generic environment. Good to see them entering the market, though.

zenman77

Reaction score
I agree with the OP in that it was the only thing that made my touch pro worth owning. It's 30 bones but you get some great funcionality with it. I personally am looking forward to at least trying it for the trial and if it's as useful as it was with winmo I'll be on it like a pack of wild dogs on a three legged cat! lol