Talk to text feauture not working

lukester01

Reaction score
am I the only one?

Am I the only Rezound owner who is having issues with all voice command software and bluetooth? Since the problem spans 3rd party software and bluetooth head sets, as well as two Rezound units, I'm thinking the problem has got to be wide spread. I have just tested a Jabra head set and it has the same issue. It seems like the Rezound is not properly turning back on the bluetooth mic after software has sent a voice command request to the head set.

Luke

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
Sometimes I have trouble with the bluetooth and voice commands. It tells me that it's waiting for speech but it can't hear me. I found that in vlingo if I use the incar feature I have problems but otherwise it usually works. I also selected 'auto listen' at the bottom of the main screen (scroll down all the way).

Voice commands work fine for me without the bluetooth...

Sent from my stock HTC Rezound.

hoboX10

Reaction score
I think I know the real issue...

Voice commands like those only work for contacts saved to your Google Account, it cannot see contacts saved either on your phone or on Verizon's backup assistant.

Try saving all your contacts (or 1 to test with) to your google account, and then use the command "Send text to [Name] ...(wait like half a second)... "Hey this is a test".

It should work.