T-Mobile's John Legere Trolls Verizon's New Logo

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So You're saying that the T-mobile dude and Trump are bringing up real issues that the other clowns are to scared to discuss?
It's the way they bring them up.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Reactions: cr6

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was offered 1 gig FREE for moving up to Verizon's "Medium" plan this week. Same price, same everything but 1 GIG more. I thought "there has to be something to this" but heck I was going to see if this was true. Sure enough I called them and they said "yes" "You'll pay the same thing but you'll get more data"

Since I barely use any data (under a gig a month) I had to ask why the heck they were doing this "Not that I'm complaining but it makes no sense" The CS rep "well were trying to stay competitive and offer our customers a little more"

1 whole Gig?

Whoo tell Verizon to slow down there we wouldn't want them to over work their network giving 1 whole Gig away to customers for free (sarcasm). I know they are trying to stay competitive and all but they need to be careful giving away data like that. Matter fact I'll hit up Verizon and complain about why they are slowing down my network giving away data like that.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1 whole Gig?

Whoo tell Verizon to slow down there we wouldn't want them to over work their network giving 1 whole Gig away to customers for free (sarcasm). I know they are trying to stay competitive and all but they need to be careful giving away data like that. Matter fact I'll hit up Verizon and complain about why they are slowing down my network giving away data like that.
If they did that for every customer that has a limited data allotment that's about 80+ million Gigabytes. That's a relevant number, reaching into the TB numbers for those into that sort of grammar police.
Use the old Max plan as an example where 6GB was $30 or $5 a GB. Giving away 80+ million of them for free cuts into the cash cow pie in a rather large number, probably more than T-Mobile made in profits last year. It didn't hurt Verizon a bit I'm sure but those are some large numbers.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Last edited: