smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yes i am working on it today im having issues with my bionic been bricked for a few days but i should be up and running tonight. then i have to finish the xmas theme for the contest!

Awesome... can't wait!

~raz'r smooth~

jdixon74

Reaction score
Yes i am working on it today im having issues with my bionic been bricked for a few days but i should be up and running tonight. then i have to finish the xmas theme for the contest!

great news... i can't use it without synergy! lol

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Synergy Updated to V2.0 to coincide with Liberty v2.0

wuwtk

Reaction score
Thank you for the very awesome theme, it is working fine on the Droid 3. I was wondering what that background is your using is?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you for the very awesome theme, it is working fine on the Droid 3. I was wondering what that background is your using is?

ill post it up here in a bit trying to finish this xmas theme

nazzo123

Reaction score
I just installed this theme but nothing much is themed. the launched still looks like the regular liberty look. the only things that changed is the notification/status bar and the keyboard. how can i get everything to be themed?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just installed this theme but nothing much is themed. the launched still looks like the regular liberty look. the only things that changed is the notification/status bar and the keyboard. how can i get everything to be themed?

In the op I statted what what was themed. You.can install a 3rd party launcher like adwex or go launcher that have themes that go with synergy. There are even themes.made just for synergy. I don't theme the.launcher never have never will just cause there are so many themes available as a add on. I don't know what else you were looking for as far as "everything" to be themed. Make request and ill see if I can get to it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wuwtk

Reaction score
I noticed an issue and I don't know if it is a specific issue with synergy or not. When I set my alarm I immediately get a force close. This did not happen with just plain Liberty 2.0 and the only thing I can remember changing to the clock and alarm feature is the theme. It still sets the alarm but force closes everytime you hit ok to change the time.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will look into thank you for bringing it to my attention. I might have to build it from source

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

phillieboy

Reaction score
So I was wanting to install the xmas BW, but when I USB my phone and go under the data directory the BW subdirectory is not there. Am I screwing something up? Do I need to be more specific?

Sorry my computer was only bringing up the removable device one not the MOTO one. after a quick dusting the USB finally agreed with me.

But where or how do I apply it...never used Beautiful Widget before.

Last edited:

roblav96

Reaction score
anyone have a download link for v1.2? im using this theme on steel droid 4.5 and v2.0 of this theme is for liberty rom so the power menu buttons are out of whack =/