[THEME] [Theme] Ice Cream Sammich 0.3 (11/13/11) [Th3ory2.0/Liberty3Test4.0]

themistah

Reaction score
thanks will do.....i saw a vid on youtube and it skipped that step anyways THANKS!

themistah

Reaction score
i did everything without missing a step and this time just the moto logo shows and doesnt boot...

OP
TheMuffStuff

TheMuffStuff

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
forum.xda-developers.com
You guys dont need to wipe data, cache, or format. Just flash, cache might be necessary, I doubt it though. What you guys want to do is just make sure your own either R3Blurred 1.8, or 2.0. Once your are on that, just boot into recovery and install from zip. No wipe or format needed. That might be your problem.

themistah

Reaction score
which one? mounts and storage /wipe cache or advanced /wipe Dalvik cache?

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
You guys dont need to wipe data, cache, or format. Just flash, cache might be necessary, I doubt it though. What you guys want to do is just make sure your own either R3Blurred 1.8, or 2.0. Once your are on that, just boot into recovery and install from zip. No wipe or format needed. That might be your problem.

Thanks for clarifying, he wiped system thought that was a bit much. DMX posts on his video he wiped data/factory reset, cache and Dalvik

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Ah, still new to the whole locked bootloader stuff. Thanks for clarifying muffstuff.

From the dual cores of my XT875

rasaun87

Reaction score
Will this work on liberty rc1?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TheBluGerman

Reaction score
Will this work on liberty rc1?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

No it doesn't. I figured I'd try it out because I was going to change over to theory rom anyway and after flashing the ice zip over liberty the phone just gets stuck in a boot loop.

ripper2860

Reaction score
Quick question about Battery Indicator ...

I love the Th3ry re-blurred ROM and I decided to try this ICS theme. I REALLY REALLY like it, but I also REALLY REALLY like the Circular % Battery indicator that is standard on Th3ory. Is there a way to get that indicator??

Also -- if I wanted to roll back to the standard Th3ory look, how do I uninstall the ICS theme??

Thanks!!

OP
TheMuffStuff

TheMuffStuff

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
forum.xda-developers.com
I love the Th3ry re-blurred ROM and I decided to try this ICS theme. I REALLY REALLY like it, but I also REALLY REALLY like the Circular % Battery indicator that is standard on Th3ory. Is there a way to get that indicator??

Also -- if I wanted to roll back to the standard Th3ory look, how do I uninstall the ICS theme??

Thanks!!

To uninstall the ICS theme, just re-flash the th3ory rom.