OP
TheMuffStuff

TheMuffStuff

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
forum.xda-developers.com
Just Davlik and Cache, wiping data wouldnt be necessary. If you do end up in a bootloop, wiping data would probably fix the problem. But I dont think its necessary.

ripper2860

Reaction score
TheMuffStuff --

Now that I've been using Ice Cream Sammich theme for a day, I am REALLY liking it!! Very elegant and the boot animation is AWESOME with the lack of boot sound a definite bonus!!!!

I would REALLY like a 1% battery display akin to the Th3rory [R3]BLURR3D battery indicator. Any chance of getting that as an addin APK or incorpating it into your awesome theme??

Thanks!! You DEVs never cease to amaze with your coding prowess!!! :hail:

** If anyone else knows of another means to incorporate the 1% batt mod -- I'm all ears.

One last thing ... Where's the "Thanks" BUTTON??

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
TheMuffStuff --

Now that I've been using Ice Cream Sammich theme for a day, I am REALLY liking it!! Very elegant and the boot animation is AWESOME with the lack of boot sound a definite bonus!!!!

I would REALLY like a 1% battery display akin to the Th3rory [R3]BLURR3D battery indicator. Any chance of getting that as an addin APK or incorpating it into your awesome theme??

Thanks!! You DEVs never cease to amaze with your coding prowess!!! :hail:

** If anyone else knows of another means to incorporate the 1% batt mod -- I'm all ears.

One last thing ... Where's the "Thanks" BUTTON??

Install this via MetaMorph.....

1Percent_Battery_MM.zip

ripper2860

Reaction score
THANKS!! I'm off to see if I can find a Youtube tutiorial on using MetaMorph and will report back!!

UPDATE: Woohoo!! Worked like a champ!!!

2 Words -- YOU ROCK!!!!

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you liked it...enjoy

xElektro

Reaction score
Rocking this theme with liberty on my droid 3 :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

xElektro

Reaction score
THANKS!! I'm off to see if I can find a Youtube tutiorial on using MetaMorph and will report back!!

UPDATE: Woohoo!! Worked like a champ!!!

2 Words -- YOU ROCK!!!!

Do you mind sharing the link to the tuturial?

ripper2860

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing the link to the tuturial?

Sure ...

[video=youtube;enBQzxnpmMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enBQzxnpmMs[/video]

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i downloaded the zip to external and internal sd but when i run metamorph and select the zip it says complete i reboot and still no battery % on the notification bar. any other way to do so?
because this MetaMorph deals with the famework-res.apk it auto reboots on its own, if it doesn't then its not being applied properly ....

eap369

Reaction score
yea it rebooted it and i think it soft bricked or fully bricked my phone, i can get to the boot ode selction menu and have normal powerup, recovery, ap fastboot, bp sbf flash, bp only, bp hw diag and boot ap, bp tools. d you know what can i do to fix this? do i have to run the unbricking process?

because this MetaMorph deals with the famework-res.apk it auto reboots on its own, if it doesn't then its not being applied properly ....

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yea it rebooted it and i think it soft bricked or fully bricked my phone, i can get to the boot ode selction menu and have normal powerup, recovery, ap fastboot, bp sbf flash, bp only, bp hw diag and boot ap, bp tools. d you know what can i do to fix this? do i have to run the unbricking process?
in the boot menu go into recovery, then factory reset...that should get you back to stock ROM with Superuser still installed.... if it is indeed a soft brick, because if you had TH3ORY ROM and this theme installed and applied the MetaMorph.zip I posted, then that wouldn't have caused it...