Sync with corporate Account

Twitchy

Reaction score
Have been running this rom for a couple weeks, got it all nice and the way I want it, today I tried to resync to my corporate exchange account, and it will not even though the info is correct. (I am the sysadmin.) Anyone ran into this and is there another program to use if the account screen does not work?

Figured I'd start a new thread with the dedicated forum and all.. :)

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really wish I had an answer for the corporate sync issue, but I wouldn't know where to even start suggestion wise.

Sorry:(

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

masonf24

Reaction score
:)THANK YOU FISHER!!! I have been trying to sync my corporate account since i got my X. The only problem is now i cannot delete the corporate sync account, even when i click remove account, nothing happens. Any suggestions and sorry to try and steal thread.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:)THANK YOU FISHER!!! I have been trying to sync my corporate account since i got my X. The only problem is now i cannot delete the corporate sync account, even when i click remove account, nothing happens. Any suggestions and sorry to try and steal thread.

Glad it worked for you.

On whatever app you were getting your corporate email can you 1) set it's polling frequency to "Never"? 2) from one of your home screens: menu/settings/applications/manage applications/all/(select your email app)/clear data.

masonf24

Reaction score
It is in the my accounts app so if i clear that app it will also get rid of my gmail and hotmail email accounts along with a backup app