Sync icon won't go away yet I have sync OFF

tu3218

Reaction score
Something I can't seem to figure out is why my sync icon won't go away and though I have sync turned off. Can anyone fill me in on how to fix this.

EDIT: I figured it out, I went into accounts and at the bottom there was an option to select "cancel sync". Course I was dumb and didn't look at what the culprit was but at least thats corrected. So even if you have sync turned off, something was trying to sync. That could of been due to a restart, not sure.

Last edited:

alexbmex

Reaction score
Something I can't seem to figure out is why my sync icon won't go away and though I have sync turned off. Can anyone fill me in on how to fix this.

EDIT: I figured it out, I went into accounts and at the bottom there was an option to select "cancel sync". Course I was dumb and didn't look at what the culprit was but at least thats corrected. So even if you have sync turned off, something was trying to sync. That could of been due to a restart, not sure.

I have the same problem, and I cancel the sync (great suggestion) but a few moments (10 minutes, maybe less or more) later, the sync icon is back.