Swype issues with DL09 update

fordee11

Reaction score
Hey.. Has anyone noticed that with the dl09 update swype isn't as accurate as before?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
After doing some messing with the speed vs accuracy setting i have found this: before the update i had the slider all the way to the left (for fast response) after the update it was in the same spot , but kinda just sucked. lol
i've found that after the dl09 update putting the slider just to the left of center makes the accuracy/responsiveness like it was before dl09..

maybe with the update each ends of the accuracy-speed slider is just more extreme? just an idea

Gypsy Mama

Reaction score
After doing some messing with the speed vs accuracy setting i have found this: before the update i had the slider all the way to the left (for fast response) after the update it was in the same spot , but kinda just sucked. lol
i've found that after the dl09 update putting the slider just to the left of center makes the accuracy/responsiveness like it was before dl09..

maybe with the update each ends of the accuracy-speed slider is just more extreme? just an idea

Thank you! I just did this and now it's working awesome!

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
:)

Sele

T-Bolt RS Team Leader
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks, this is just what I needed. I had already ditched swype for better keyboard until I read this. Now I can get my Swype back.:icon_ banana:

Njn92

Reaction score
Mines just been lagging and freezing since the update...awesomee right

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
Mines just been lagging and freezing since the update...awesomee right
Mine lags right after startup.. but its fine after that