Clockworkmod and DL09 question

ShinyFraga

Reaction score
How do you get clockworkmod back on the fascinate and working again after the DL09 update?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
S

ShinyFraga

Reaction score
We put CWMrecovery.tar on with Odin to get it to work with DI01, but doing this with DL09 we lost haptic feedback and vibration.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
We put CWMrecovery.tar on with Odin to get it to work with DI01, but doing this with DL09 we lost haptic feedback and vibration.

You have to flash an appropriate DJ05/DL09 kernel to get those back...try adrynalyns 12/30 test kernel
Also did u ODIN flash the DL09 modem as well?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

OP
S

ShinyFraga

Reaction score
We unrooted our phones, got the OTA update to DL09, rerooted, and then tried the CWMrecovery.tar thing. We're new to all this, so I really don't know about the modem thing. Would that have come with the OTA update?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
We unrooted our phones, got the OTA update to DL09, rerooted, and then tried the CWMrecovery.tar thing. We're new to all this, so I really don't know about the modem thing. Would that have come with the OTA update?

In about phone all build types should read DL09...just so u can check
Tha lack of vibrations is a kernel issue...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

cfraga1978

Reaction score
Ok Thanks for all the help TAPOUT27. but now i have one more problem my computer is not recognizing my phone as a mass drive but a CD rom drive and will not mount. so i can not view files on my phone. The drive is called verizon mobile. any ideas for me????

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the USB drivers for the phone...

what is the exact setup you are running on the phone?
whats your PC setup?

Also. in menu/system/usb settings/ is it set to mass storage or prompt when connected?
also in menu/applications enable unknown sources and in development enable usb debugging

Last edited:

garywojdan81

Reaction score
Try booting the phone while it's hooked up to usb & see if you can mount as mass storage once it's done.

Sele

T-Bolt RS Team Leader
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Adrynalin has posted some new test kernels that are supposed to fix the mounting issue. Try the latest kernel listed in his thread HERE. I'm running the latest undervolt non-voodoo kernel here and have had no issues at all.