Problem with gps after ea28 update and/or google maps update?

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Everyone I understand all your issues and I was very skeptical about rooting phones and was thinking it was only for the people who are passionate about changing the way their Droids looks, but for the fascinates case it made the phone function correctly and there are ways to revert back to stock and it is quite simple. Everyone knows how to install a program on their computer and adjust preferences and change options and it takes some time reading to find out and it becomes second nature .

This is my first Droid and I find many people in the community reluctant to help users who don't do research, and yes they're right, because there is so much info ready at your finger tips. These phones were created with the intent of making it something that really is yours. Take initiative and find the info or ask for help. Many people like myself will be more than happy to help you if you get the basics down and do a little research.

rockin froyo:
super clean 1.0
dark theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
Everyone I understand all your issues and I was very skeptical about rooting phones and was thinking it was only for the people who are passionate about changing the way their Droids looks, but for the fascinates case it made the phone function correctly and there are ways to revert back to stock and it is quite simple. Everyone knows how to install a program on their computer and adjust preferences and change options and it takes some time reading to find out and it becomes second nature .

This is my first Droid and I find many people in the community reluctant to help users who don't do research, and yes they're right, because there is so much info ready at your finger tips. These phones were created with the intent of making it something that really is yours. Take initiative and find the info or ask for help. Many people like myself will be more than happy to help you if you get the basics down and do a little research.

rockin froyo:
super clean 1.0
dark theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

thanks for the support... i'll let you know if i mess up. the problem right now is getting the program on my computer to work right in the command prompt

Jamis0n

Reaction score
What are you using? One click or the primitive one?

rockin froyo:
super clean 1.0
dark theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
the one called newbie guide to rooting fascinate on here.. I'm trying one from android central that looks easier

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Reason being, after the dl09 update the kernal refreshes keeping you from getting into clockwork. You need to flash an older clockwork then you'll get onto green. ill pm you and give you the link that will give you everything in a bit when I get to the CPU.

rockin froyo:
super clean 1.0
dark theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
thanks ! I had noo idea what was causong it I thought I messed somthingup.. can you send me some instructions on how to do that?

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
so, i'm successfully rooted, can somebody please point me in the right direction to getting froyo? thanks

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Just got home from work. Ill stir it up for you.

Edit; you've been pm-ed.

rockin froyo:
super clean 1.0
dark theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
Thanks, ill check it out this afternoon and let you know how itt goes

dsakfong

Reaction score

dsakfong

Reaction score
Update... Standalone gps + Google location services works.

Verizon location services off seems to be the key for me.

Samsung Fascinate 2.1 with ea28