Switching between launchers?

Reaction score
I downloaded LauncherPro because I had used it on a previous phone and liked it pretty well. Now I would like to try it again with a larger screen. But I would also like to be able to switch back to the stock launcher if I want to. Right now the only way I have found to do that is to clear the data on LauncherPro. But when I go back to the stock launcher and hit the Home button it goes back to LauncherPro. On a previous Android phone I could pull up a menu that would let me switch between launchers and all the settings remained even after switching. Is there anything like that on the Bionic?

Fadeds

Reaction score
I had the same issue with my razr. I used go launcher and wanted to go back to blur. On my dinc all I had to do was clear the default setting for go launcher. It doesn't let you so that on the razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Download Home Switcher from the market.

Tap'd to the Maxx

markc23

Reaction score
Home Switcher works well for me as well. For what it's worth, I wanted more ability than the stock launcher offered. Go Launcher Ex is great but I notice it lags a bit, so I switched to Launcher Pro and so far am sticking with it.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Using homesmack. Works great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I had the same issue with my razr. I used go launcher and wanted to go back to blur. On my dinc all I had to do was clear the default setting for go launcher. It doesn't let you so that on the razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Home switcher and others won't work on the RAZR to restore the blur launcher. You need "moto home fix". That's is a known problem. Also, you'll want to uninstall "moto home fix" afterwards, since it can cause the home key to stop taking you to the default screen #3 and also to give you screen preview.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums