Switched to the Dark Side today.

midnighter

Reaction score
I am the only person with a Droid phone at my employment. The tech guys hate me because everyone else is using iphones and they have to setup a special account for my phone on the Exchange Server. The Droid 3 has been giving us hell for the past two months on the network. I was not getting emails, my contacts would not sync and so forth.

Today, when I walked into my office a box was on my desk. The IT department purchased me an iphone and refused to work on my Droid any further. This was meant as a joke, because I know my boss purchased the phone last night. He had called and said white or black. I said black not knowing that it was an iphone, but I figured something was up.

A memo was emailed out enforcing a no droid policy. It was kinda funny.

I feel bad and will keep my Droid, but I was pressured by my employment.

-Midnighter

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, great story :big smile:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Almost in the same boat, the rest of my family upgraded to iPhones, but I will stand strong as the lone droid! Hopefully bring ICS into the house when it comes out

dustinslee

Reaction score
I have considered for a long time about going to a iphone but I just can't stand how small they are.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

spillner

Reaction score
I used to get ripped on at work a lot because I use a Droid 3. That was until they saw me writing an email and not having to type on a 3.5" screen. Now I get asked "what else can it do?" To which my only reply is "more".

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I know it stinks it's not android but hey free is free :)