Cant get Corporate email

landers

Reaction score
I can't get my corportate Email on my droid. My IT department can only support BlackBerry. I hava also purchased Touchdown and it is no longer working. Verizon sent me another phone, same thing.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Corporate doesn't really mean anything as different corporations use different email solutions. From the BB comment, I'm assuming you mean Exchange. Every Exchange setup can be different. If IT only allows BB's then that's that. It doesn't matter what you do on your end. They have to enable non-BB access.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Gmail and Exchange without any issues. My Gmail goes to K9 and my Exchange goes to the corporate app. If you are able to access your corporate email with your computer copy the settings and enter into your phone.

Mike

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Corporate email works fine for everyone I know (including my two accounts). As mentioned above the problem is with your IT department. Sounds like you have no choice but to use a BB and that is NOT uncommon, particularly in larger companies or companies that deal with a lot of secured communications, just a fact because of the lack of securability of the Android OS at this time. Android has yet to prove itself in areas of such concerns so don't expect it to change anytime soon (I was actually quite surprised that my new company allowed my Droid to connect with their exchange servers).