Switch in call screen?

TexasRules777

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to switch out the in call screen from 2.0 into 2.3? I really liked the way the screen looked and was wondering if it's as simple as switching out the phone and contacts apk? I've replaced the dialer screen in with one from bp328i's NexTheme and would like to add the in call screen from 2.0...any thoughts?

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to switch out the in call screen from 2.0 into 2.3? I really liked the way the screen looked and was wondering if it's as simple as switching out the phone and contacts apk? I've replaced the dialer screen in with one from bp328i's NexTheme and would like to add the in call screen from 2.0...any thoughts?

I can make an update.zip file if you. Are you just looking for the 2.0 in-call screen and a different dialer?

OP
TexasRules777

TexasRules777

Reaction score
I forgot I could've just asked my theme for help. He answered my question so op's you can close this thread. Thanks.

v941726

Reaction score

I can make an update.zip file if you. Are you just looking for the 2.0 in-call screen and a different dialer?

you should make the zip anyway if you can. lots of people would like it

Reaction score

you should make the zip anyway if you can. lots of people would like it

Seconded. I would definitely use it.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thirded (if that's a word lol)

Here you go...2.0_Phone.zip

It's what I would call 90% working. The phone works 100% but while on a call the Contacts, Bluetooth, and Send SMS buttons do nothing.

If there is a big enough request I will get them working.

Last edited:

homeboy123

Reaction score
Thirded (if that's a word lol)

Here you go...2.0_Phone.zip

It's what I would call 90% working. The phone works 100% but while on a call the Contacts, Bluetooth, and Send SMS buttons do nothing.

If there is a big enough request I will get them working.

Yeah that would be great if you would do that for us!!! Thanks in advance!!!

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well my guess the 2.0 screen is inthe 2.4 build.

Sent from my etcha-sketch

I'm thinking the same thing, when 2.4 drops if it's not I will dig in and get it working 100%

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The 2.0 in call screen is included in the "2.3" 12-3 Nightly - chances are it will carry over to 2.4