Switch Back to Fascinate or Stick With Droid X???

sforsyth01

Reaction score
The title says it all. I love my X but miss the great screen of the Fascinate. How is 2.2 on the Fascinate? Has it fixed the lag issues? Or am I better sticking with my X?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try flashing a ROM on your X. Makes it way better. Still doesn't change the screen although you can do stuff like change resolution.

SSX v2.0

OP
sforsyth01

sforsyth01

Reaction score
Oh I am running Liberty GB .9 on my X. I absolutely love this thing. The only thing I miss about my fascinate is the screen. It is unmatched...but if it still has the lag issues, it's definitely not worth it. Just curious.

Luella78

Reaction score
My boyfriend has a Droid X and I have the fascinate. I love my phone. Even my boyfriend says my phone looks nicer then his and it is a lot lighter and more slender then his which I really like. My phone also cost $150 less then his. He has 2.3 operating system and I have 2.2. I don't see much off a difference in the lag time between his and mine honestly.

OP
sforsyth01

sforsyth01

Reaction score
I turned on my fascinate for the first time in a long time today. Damn, I miss that screen. Might give it a try again...

Naughtycheeto4

Reaction score
Posting a little late but I agree. You just can't match the screen. If I were you, I would change back to the fascinate. 2.2 is great.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
sforsyth01

sforsyth01

Reaction score
So I switched back today, updated it, and played for a while. Didn't take long for the lag to annoy me.

Nothing beats a Droid X rooted and rommed. The speed and battery life is worth giving up the Fascinate's screen.