Swiftkey 3 Officially Out of Beta, Celebrates by Going on Sale for $1.99

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been using SwiftKey since the original app was still beta. I totally love it. I've tried Swype, but never could get into it.

There are a few things that I dont like the.. .!,? Button anyway to change it
Yeah, I agree. I do like the old set up better.

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
kparks said:
There are a few things that I dont like the.. .!,? Button anyway to change it

This has taken some getting used to, but I don't mind it. I don't know if there's any way to change it though.

VetteLeo

Reaction score
Awesome!!

I've been using the original Swiftkey for a while now. My Droid 2 came with Swype installed, but I like Swiftkey better. My wife likes Swype better, so I guess it's all a matter of prefrence. Anyway, when I found out about Swiftkey 3 beta, I downloaded it and found it to be an improvement from the original, but after a while, my predictions stopped showing up, so I switched back to the original Swiftkey. After seeing this post, I went to the Amazon store where I had downloaded both the original and the beta version, and it said "update" instead of purchase. I don't know if it's because I had the original Swiftkey or the 3 Beta installed, but I just downloaded it for free from the Amazon Store!!! I'm very happy because of all the improvements with the spacebar, punctuation marks, and even the themes!!! Holo matches perfect with my phone. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to be back on Swiftkey 3!!!

geoff5093

Reaction score
This has taken some getting used to, but I don't mind it. I don't know if there's any way to change it though.
Agreed, hands down it's better than before when I was always hitting the "." instead of the space bar.