Swiftkey Flow Comes out of Beta; Temporary Promo Price of $1.99 and/or Free Upgrade

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Feb 20, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,785

Swiftkey fans who were impressed by the new variant, Swiftkey Flow, will be happy to know that the app is out of beta, and is available as part of Swiftkey 4. It is for sale in the Google Play Store now. You might also be pleased to know that for a limited time only they are offering it at a special promotional price. If you don't already have Swiftkey, then you can purchase it for $1.99, which is half off. If you already have the app, then you can upgrade to the new version for free. Please note that they have different versions for tablets and phones. Here's their full press release and a Google Play Store source link to check it out.

Source: Google Play Store - Swiftkey 4

• Like Like x 1
  2. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I've been part of the beta program and have to say this is the most impressive of all the 'swype' type keyboards I've tried. The swype function is very accurate and it has the great predictive capabilities of SwiftKey (and it 'learns' your patterns including custom text etc.). Def worth the upgrade price!![​IMG]

3. liftedplane

liftedplane Senior Member

Ratings:
    +141
    same here, loved the beta, there are a few quirks with it having learned words I typed years ago from my email, I wish there was a way to adjust the dictionary, otherwise I've dropped swype for this and definitely just bought the app.

4. Redsnk95

Redsnk95 Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Beta tested and purchased this morning. Love it.

5. cybertec69

cybertec69 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Have been using swype for a while and slide it keyboard, will give this a try, seems nice so far, faster then the other two. For two bucks, not bad.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

6. djspy

djspy Member

Ratings:
    +14
    I've been using the beta version but I find that The Swype that came with my phone is at many times better and easier. I still haven't figured a way to capitalize words in SwiftKey for example. Right now, I had to go back and fix all the workforce words Audley predicted. I left the last sentence unchanged so you could see. Workforce should've been wrong and Audley should have been SwiftKey.

7. jseah

jseah Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    I had been using the beta version and when I got the email that it had been released as SwiftKey 4 and clicked on the link to Play to get it, it came up as free for me. I think it was free because I already had the beta installed on my phone.

8. warped1987

warped1987 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Tried it once after I got the update for it, it worked perfectly, even for a person whose never really used swipe more than once or twice. If I wasn't faster at texting with my thumbs I would use this feature cuz it worked perfectly.

9. jackiescivic

jackiescivic Senior Member

Ratings:
    +289
    Re:

Yay! Been a part of Beta since launch, and have had SwiftKey installed for months. So glad they integrated it into 4 instead of making it another purchase. I don't use Flow much, but it's nice to know I have the capabilities. I will be recommending this to everyone I sell an s3 to lol

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk HD

Search tags for this page

how to capitalize a word in swiftkey